Interdental Brushing Belfast
How should you use an interdental brush?
- Select an interdental brush of suitable size.
- Do not force the brush in between the teeth.
- To cleanse the front teeth, you should use a finer brush.
- With a twisting movement ease the brush comfortably in between your teeth. You should remove the brush by gently pulling it. This movement will remove the food particles and the plaque present in the space.
- Re-insert and pull out several times using twisting movement until you feel satisfied that the space is clean.
- To cleanse the larger spaces near the back of the mouth, use a large headed brush.
- Shape of the brush head can be modified into a "banana" curve. This will make the brush more effective. "Banana" curve will enable you to locate and clean the space easily.
- Rinse the brush repeatedly during brushing.
How many times in a day should you use interdental brushing?
You should clean your teeth at least once a day with Interdental brushing.
Click here for a list of dentists in Belfast.